Regular baby wipes are a gleaming shade of white because they are bleached with chlorine or other harsh chemicals to prevent the growth of bacteria. These chemicals are the last thing your baby’s sensitive skin needs! Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Wipes are made of eco-friendly, unbleached bamboo, enriched with natural and organic oils. They’re beige in colour because beige is the natural shade of the bamboo fibres from which they’re made. Bamboo fibers do not require a bleaching process because it contains a natural anti-bacterial agent known as Bamboo Kun. These ultra-soft, extra-strong wipes not only leave baby’s face, body, and diaper area feeling silky-smooth, they give you the peace of mind that you are not triggering eczema or irritating sensitive skin.
- Healthy Skincare…Naturally!!
- Ultra Soft Wipes Enriched with Natural & Organic Oils to Gently Cleanse Baby’s skin
- 100% Biodegradable in 21 Days
- A Perfect Blend of Natural & Organic Ingredients
- Ultra-Soft, Extra Strong Wipes
- Enriched with Natural and Organic Oils
- Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Tea Tree and Lavender Oil
- Extra Gentle on Baby’s Face, Body and Diaper Area
- A Vegan Product
- Organic Trade Association Member
- Certified Organic
- Phenoxyethanol free • paraben free • sulphates free • chlorine free